Yesterday i was in munich to be part of the german doag soa community. It was a impressing event. Here my top things to remember:
Clemens Utschig-Utschig from Oracle SOA Product Management Team present the new feature of SOA 11g.
- In the future so my understanding it will be only one ESB, the Oracle Service Bus (Hot-Plugable, Feature Rich) , availavailably with 11g R2. But in the mean time you can choose to use AquaLogic Service Bus or Oracle ESB. What ever fit best for your requirements.
- They will be two products in the future for BPM. BPA Suite and BPM Studio.
- BPA Suite for the Enterprise and BPM Studio for agile definition of human task flows.
- BPM Studio will be migrated at the moment from Eclipse to JDeveloper 11g. So maybe this tool is in the toolbox for the Fusion Application Developer. We see a live demo of BPM Studio inside JDeveloper and a web based version of an editor as a Screenshot. So in the future it seen to be possible to modify prozesses on the fly only with a Firefox.
I really enjoy this presentation and the discussion around Oracle Release Annoncement and strategy. Thx to Clemens Utschig-Utschig. Stay on the road you go :).
There are only a few things to say about the next presentation from Nicolai Josuttis: SOA-Praxiserfahrung
- Try to listen to him on a conference
You will find for sure certain topics that are open your eye about SOA.